A look back at 2013 in no particular order.
| Reflection Time |
| A Run Along the Mountain to Sea Trail in NC |
| Running Through a Frozen Cloud in the Smokies |
| Walking tour of Denver Arts District |
| Welcome to My Morning - LBL Kentucky |
| Seen on Pearl Street in Boulder |
| Distant Forest Fire in Rocky Mountain National Park |
| Ouray Brewery |
| Even a panoramic cannot reveal all of the breathtaking beauty of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP |
![]() |
| It's Pikes Peak - Really! |
| Garden of the Gods on the way to Pikes Peak (the morning after the previous picture) |
| Sunrise Run Along Chicago's Lakefront |
![]() |
| Favorite Tree in Chicago |
![]() |
| Breakfast at The Corner Bakery, Chicago |
| Aspenglow in Rocky Mountain NP |
![]() |
| RMNP Reminding Me of Joyce Kilmer |
| RMNP (Know which lake this is?) |
| A Slippery Slope in RMNP |
| Elegance in the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum |
| RMNP |
| If the hand fits, drink until merry! |
| Looking for space . . . to find out who I am |
| All Smiles After Turkey Track Half |
| Tiny People at Mesa Verde NP |
| Brutal and Rewarding Run - River and Back |
| Bellied Up at Elevation Beer Company |
![]() |
| Garden of the Gods - I will Climb That |
![]() |
| A Run With Friends at LBL |
| Team Spokesmen at the USI Hall of Fame Induction |
| Incredible Light Show on Canada's Parliament Building |
![]() |
| First 5K Trail Run Since 1981 |
| Home Away From Home |
| Only Like Seeing the Rockies in the Rearview . . . . . . When I Still See Them Ahead |
| Some Sights Cannot be Unseen |
| Pikes Peak Summit House View |
![]() |
| Rubber Detached From Road |
![]() |
| Dislocated and Broken Thumb |
![]() |
| Catching Up With a College Teammate |
![]() |
| These boys watched the Colts get humiliated by the Rams before celebrating 21st and 28th bdays at the Ram Brewery |
| Back Home Again |
| Boulder at Night from Mt. Sanitas Summit |
| Another Fire Near Wolf Creek Pass in CO |
| This Smoky Valley Reminded Me of the Smokies of NC |
| See What I Mean? |
| RMNP Because I Can't See it Too Much |
| Some Mighty Fine Beer! |
| I kept climbing places just to fly back down |
| Mural at my favorite brewery of all Tommyknocker - Idaho Springs, CO |
| On the spine of Quandary Peak again (14,265 ft) |
| Cruising down from Leadville to Buena Vista, CO |
| Another well earned nap |
| Silverton to Durango by Rail |
| Cycling North of Durango |
![]() |
| Every volunteer guide was good - she was great! |
| Crested Butte, CO My Vision of Heaven |
![]() |
| This happened a few times . . . but only once with Burkey in Iowa |
| Medalists in Ottawa |
![]() |
| Seems contradictory, huh? |
![]() |
| The Other Broken Hand . . . |
| Ottawa Parliament Hill Overlook |
| Two TTs on a Sultry Afternoon |
| We meet again in Arizona - what a great guy |
| It's a desert museum, silly . . . |
| Chocolate and a stout for the belly . . . Family and friends for the soul on my 28th bday |
| Goodbye 2013 - ST |















BEAUTIFUL pictures...WOW...I "google searched" LBL marathon review as I am getting stoked and prepping myself for my first trail marathon and your blog (luckily) came up....just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed seeing the pics and reading your excellent blog....then I rooted around and saw a picture of my running group (BOR) on your blog....how cool is that! :-) Maria
ReplyDeleteThanks, Maria! I share the photos to inspire others to seek adventure and healthy living. I hope we meet up this weekend. Best wishes on the trail!
ReplyDelete